Thursday, January 31, 2008

Maddie Checks In


Hey...you...,

OMG before I say anything,I need to tell you about these 2 totally cute boys that I saw in the Tipton!They were rich too! Yay...them? Anyways Maddie fell in love with 1 of them...haha!But then this newspaper cover came out and Daddy said I can't go to the Usher concert unless Maddie came too! Haha and then Maddie goes all out by making the cuties think she lives in a suite, Zack & Cody's! And you know what's even funnier? They caught her leaving with her bags, ahh poor people crack me up! But heres where I don't like it, The twins tell Kyle and Jason Maddie's moving to the imperial suite...my suite! So while Maddie's out, Those little rats steal the suite and 1 of my good dresses, then lock me in a janitors closet!EWW! Luckily just when I thought they were gonna get away with it, Moseby caught the fiends...or is it friends? No fiends! So Maddie tells Jason the truth ;D But for some reason he was all about forgiving her...? weird,oh well Yay me!


xo, love L.T

3 comments:

siren said...

HI, I just wanted to say that we watch suite life of zack and cody..everyday and my doughter loves it..you are her favorite..she wants to be just like you.

iliscious walaweii! said...

hello,this is me adriana.i always been dreaming to see you but i dont think that you could grant my wish.anyway for your information i always open your blog.next time i will give you my address and my phon number ok. bye .....

Anonymous said...

omg tell me someone still manages this website lmaooo